Friday, March 9, 2012

It has always been a dream of mine to play college football. I have never played football before but have played soccer my entire life, I even played for the college I previously attended. I'm hoping to try and out and walk on to the football team at West Virginia as a punter or kicker. How would I go about doing this and how would I prepare myself?|||I'm not going to lie to you, its very, very, very difficult to walk on to the WVU football team. At least a 100 guys try out, and out of that 100, they maybe take 1 or 2 people.
If I were you, I would work on getting my speed up, run sprints a lot! Being fast, even if you are just a punter, is a necessity for WVU football. Then work on the consistency of your punts and making field goals from good distances and strange angles. Its going to be a lot of hard work, but if you want it bad enough then I believe you can do it.

Good luck! Hope this helped, some, but I probably told you what you already know you should work on =).|||practice, practice,practice, practice, practice,practice, practice,practice, practice,practice, practice,practice, practice,practice, practice,|||Talk to Bill Stewart our one of the assistants or even of the players or graduate assistants.
#1 Make sure you re not nervous. this will just make you Look stupid.
#2 Be aggressive.
#3 Do not take no for an answer!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment