Monday, March 12, 2012

I live in Virginia. When I registered to vote I chose Republican because that is what most of my family is but over the years I have come to agree more with the democratic side. I really would like to switch from being registered as republican to democrat, how do I do this?|||You don't have to. The primaries are open here.

I think.

But if you want to change anyway, then go to the DMV or a voter registrar.|||You have to come to agree with the Democratic party?
Well...I guess every family has a looser.

Report Abuse

|||All you have to do is register again. Here is a link filled with information.

Cheers.

http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/Voter_In鈥?/a>|||most of inflantations in Virginia are currap
because of the demorats in afganistan
most the soldier had died already.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment