Monday, March 12, 2012

I work as a bartender at two different bars in Virginia and they are telling me conflicting rules. I looked on the Virginia abc website but could not find exactly what I was looking for. One job says 3 ounces is legal and the other says only 2 ounces in one drink is legal.

Also how many ounces of liquor can legally be in front of the guest.
I thought it was 6 but I was recently told it was only 4.

Thanks for any help to find some definitive answers.|||not sure on the exact measurement but I know you cant serve more than 2 drinks to one person at a time (legally), I've looked up ABC's rules (Im in NOVA btw) and dont recall seeing anything on there about the amount per oz in one mixed drink and not sure there is one; if there is one then 6oz would seem right, especially considering drinks that contain a lot of alcohol such as Long Islands are served all the time here, I've been to bars that serve beer tubes, which is roughly 100oz

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment