Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find a reliable plumber in Virginia?
I had to fire the first plumber for his incompetence. He was not qualified to set a stove, sink or faucets in my house. I'm looking for a licensed plumber with credentials and history for excellent previous jobs. I need to adjust a sink in the kitchen and the faucets handles in the shower. Can anyone help me on this problem?|||There are several ways to find a competent plumber in your area. First you can check with your local better business bureau or chamber of commerce. If you strike out there you can also check the national Plumbing Heating and Cooling Contractors Association, their webiste is www.phccweb.org. I myself work for a plumbing company and yes there are too many "plumbers" out there who give the rest of us a bad repuation. I will disagree with donk's comments that not all of us are bad. But check with those organizations and I think you'll find a great plumber and be satisified.|||go to the home depot or lowes - they have seminars to do it yourself AND they have referral contractors

Report Abuse

|||ASK FOR A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE BEFORE THEY STEP FOOT ON YOUR PROPERTY. and ask for their licenses.. AND... check the BBB online

Report Abuse

|||Try Angies List.|||No such thing, I don't care which state you are in. They are all incompetent and unreliable. It's part of their creed.|||you want to find a reliable plumber for your vagina.....? try the doctor.|||Why on earth do you people call them faucets the definition of faucet is as follows:- fau路cet (f么's沫t) Pronunciation Key
n. A device for regulating the flow of a liquid from a reservoir such as a pipe or drum

That doesn't sound like a 'tap' to me - and it's a lot more letters and a whole other syllable - what a waste of text and speech you people are !|||hai this is my answer

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment