Friday, March 9, 2012

I live in Virginia. My landlord served me a 5 day pay or quit notice and then get the summons for court date, as I am still on property. I have lost my job and have no money to pay and the court date is in a weak. How can I stop the eviction or defend myself in this case?|||Your only defense if proof that you paid the rent. If you didn't you will be evicted, simple as that. You are not entitled to leach off the landlord.|||If you haven't paid the rent, you have no defense.

It's just matter of time before he gets permission from the courts to remove your belongings from house/apartment and leave them on the curb|||You can't. Better start calling relatives to see if they have an empty couch.|||You can't. If you can't pay you need to move.|||Your only defense would be to show you did pay. You have no grounds to stop the eviction.|||Falling on hard times doesn't entitle you to a handout.|||If you haven't paid then you have no defense.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment