Monday, March 12, 2012

I am moving to rural Vermont in three weeks and am looking for a baby potbellied pig while I am still in North Carolina. The reason: a pig up north costs a lot more than a pig down south. I am willing to travel to Virginia or South Carolina (or any place within a 3 hour driving range). I am specifically looking for a baby pig. Does anyone know of any breeders or where I can find a list of breeders for this area? Thank you in advance!|||http://www.gomestic.com/Pets/Unusual-Pet鈥?/a>

beware NOT to buy ones called "TOY" pot belly pigs.. these are often ones stunted through poor nutrition or genetics.. and its freakish what happens to them..

at a point their outter body stops growing but their insides dont.. you soon have a biggy that has outgrown their body and will die or get very ill and require euthanisia.. this is saddly very common - stay away from these kind of breeders..

I am in Canada - we often have them for sale at odd and unusual Livestock auctions - ask at your local livestock feed store if they have them in your area... or they might know breeders

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment