Monday, March 12, 2012

I heard that gay stylist do a better job with styling hair. Any one know of any gay stylist in Virginia?|||yes, let me consult the gay yellow pages...|||nope but they really do we ahve opne here and he rocks i mean its kinda weird when you first go but is kool|||noo. its how good they know howto do hair, not if they are gay|||Yes, mine is gay but I am not going to "out him."

I would suggest trying to find a stylist based on
their reputation and perhaps you will come across
a gay one that way.|||lol.... really- i think i just peed myself.|||Why the h*** would you want a gay hair stylist just find any good one and keep them

But.....

theres a joke in my school that says most guy hair stylists are a little more touched by hte feminine side|||Being gay doesn't make you a better or worse stylist. Find one you like based on a recommendation from someone with hair similar to your own.|||I'd try Arlington... a lot of gays there. Heck, if you're near there just go across the river to Dupont Circle in DC. Really, I go to lots of barber shops (I happen to live in Virginia) and it is usually an older woman at Wal-Mart that cuts my hair. She does a fabulous job.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment