Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm trying to file my state taxes online and they are asking for the Virginia adjusted gross income, it states that I can find it on line 4 on my 1040 EZ form, but that is not accessible at the moment. What income is that? I know it鈥檚 not the federal income taxable income. So is it the amount I received back for my federal returns? I鈥檓 sorry if this seems simple but I鈥檓 not quite sure.|||As stated, it's the amount on Form 1040-EZ, line 4. You'll have to get your copy to finish. Basically it's your gross income less any adjustments but without the 1040-EZ in your hand it's really not possible to be sure of the correct amount.|||TFTP

Report Abuse

|||i know you do have to put in the amount you recieved the year before on your va taxes from fed

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment