Friday, February 24, 2012

So Im writing a story about America breaking down and becoming a third world country. The Main Character grabs a back pack full of supplies and heads out into the forests of Virginia. What would be the basic tools (no rifles or Handguns....at first) that one could fit into a back pack to survive for months in the Forest?|||When I hit rock bottom, I left my town and lived in the forest for 1.5 years, All I had was 200 feet of paracord, A utility knife, Multitool, military grade water resistant soft tarp, survival spade, a portable CB radio, flare gun and a blanket. thats what I STARTED out with, after a year I had made a home well hidden from anyone who was out there.

I lived there for a year and a half, while I saved up whatever money I could get and lost the 80 pounds needed to join the Navy.

you could start with that.


I had a phone, A way of getting news, internet, a computer and my home was completely underground, and no one could get in. Its still there to this day, I visited it when i went on leave last month. Inside I left a $100 bill, after three years of leaving, it was still there....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment