Friday, February 24, 2012

How long does it usually take to ship something using usps media mail from Virginia to California?|||Media Mail, a sub class of Package Services, is the lowest of the low classes of mail. 2-9 days is the average. A coast to coast thing can easily take 2 weeks. If you are in Southern CA, and your item goes through the Bell CA facility, it could be longer. Bell seems to be a sort of black hole for Package Services mail.|||I'm also getting a media mail package, except mine is coming from New Hampshire and I live in Northern Florida. Will this come by April 24th?

Report Abuse

|||You're right about the "Black Hole" of Bell Gardens,CA...my media mail package has been sitting there for a week now, doing nothing, according to the tracking info!
Thanks for the info. I was getting concerned, but after reading this, I will just have to be patient I suppose.

Report Abuse

|||you should allow 7 - 10 days

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment