Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have been into court for custody / child support in the state of Virginia for the passed two years now. Nothing is getting done here to help me. My ex husband knows this judge and his son very well. I have told the passed three attorneys that I have had about this and nothing.
So I want to make this known! But how do I do so?|||The judge is supposed to recuse himself (disqualify himself) from a case if he is friends with one of the parties.
Produce definite evidence of the relationship between the judge and your ex, then your attorney will have to bring this to the judge's attention and ask him to withdraw. They can't do it just on your say-so. It needs be more than membership of the same big social or sporting club, it needs to be evidence they meet socially on purpose in a friendly way (eg dinner at each other's places, fishing together etc)|||make a motion to recuse. depending on your state laws about recusal. many states require a monetary interest, for the judge to have been an attonrey for one party, or another reason the judge would be impartial for personal interest reason.
make a complaint to the judicial review committe in your state|||I think you maybe able to contact the bar assocation, as every jude is also has a law degree. Your other best option is to contact your sentor or house representive, as lawyers are elected officals, as a result they can not recieve disciplanary action without a legal process.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment