Friday, February 24, 2012

OK so i live in Virginia and I want to get my permit, but i don't know where to start studying in the driver's manual. Should i study the whole manual or there is some specific sections in the manual that i supposed to study. And if they are can someone please tell me which ones? Thank you.|||You need to study the whole book. There are questions from all the sections. There are also more than one test so even if you take it once and fail chances are you won't have the same test the next time you go. Also if you are going to be on the road with me, I would like to think you learned as much as you can!|||okay, i'm not from here, but i live here and this state has the WORST drivers EVER...I think it's because they only skim the manual, please, for the sake of the few drivers in this state that actaully know how to operate their turn signal please read the entire thing!

火车采集器
  • merchants tire
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment