Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a couple of older (barely used) artificial Christmas Trees taking up space in the basement that I am looking to get rid of... Does anyone have any ideas where in the Northern Virginia (metropolitan DC) area I could donate them? I have already tried contacting the usual suspects - Goodwill, Salvation Army, about a half dozen thrift stores - and nobody is interested in taking them. It seems like a waste to just take them to the dump, but I don't have space to store them for much longer and I can't think of many options.|||try craigs list... usually easier to get rid of closer to the holiday tho. (like November)... also try asking a school, nursing home, or VFW hall..Or save them for your own outdoor decorations?|||try a ad in your local paper, or stick up a flyer at work|||Contact a local church...They are normally glad to take them off your hands! That way next year when it comes Christmas time they are able to give them to needy families in your local community!


Or maybe even try your local domestic shelter or homeless shelters....they are always happy to have such sweet donations.


God Bless

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment