Friday, February 24, 2012

I have someone that just went to jail. I don't know if he put me on his visitor's list thing. How do I get on there? How do I visit someone in jail in the state of Virginia? And where's/what's the name of the jail in Virginia?|||The name of the jail can be discovered by visiting your local sheriff's department. From there, ask the Deputy for more information as to where to visit your "someone" and you should find your answer|||Jails are run by the counties. Any county with a decent population has it's own jail. T
Look up the county sherrif's web site for the county in question. It will have a jail section.. There you will find inmate search info and how to visit info.

For example here is the site for Hanover county (Richmond Area)
http://www.co.hanover.va.us/regionaljail鈥?/a>|||Your local police department could likely provide the information you need or at least tell you who to contact for information.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment