Friday, February 24, 2012

Please give your heartfelt condolences.

On my hand, I'd like to give my heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the victims of the Virginia Tech shooting rampage. May god be with you all and help you all pull through this time of grief and sorrow. We will be praying for you all. God Bless.|||My Family and I send out this simple prayer:

Father, right now we acknowledge You & we acknowledge Your presence & Your sovereignty. Father we lift up Virginia Tech & the people affected by the evil that has taken place on the campus. We pray that Your Spirit be with them. We pray that Your loving arms be wrapped around them & comfort them in this tragic time. We pray for families, neighbors, & friends. We pray for staff, professors, & administrators. God, we pray for people. We pray for humanity. We pray that this event will not cause people to turn from You but it will cause a nation to run to You like they have never run before. We pray for increased faith. We pray for spiritual growth. We pray for Christian fellowship & salvation of souls. We pray that your hand will move mightily over Blacksburg, VA & over this nation. Touch souls right now & comfort broken hearts. Forgive us for our sins Father. In Your Son Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen|||I'd say this:

If you vote in favor of gun control and restrictions, then I am truly sorry for your loss.. it is a tragedy..

If you believe that there should be limitless gun ownership and ability to purchase weapons.. then I say.. I'm sorry for your loss.. it's a terrible shame, but this is what you have to accept about the world you live in..|||BE brave , trust in god,created with predictables scripts, to play along the path of infinity in life.|||Better pay closer attention to the people around you, and if you see someone crying for help, help them, ignore them at your peril. My heart goes out to poor twisted Cho and his family - they will all spend an eternity in hell - what a wasted shame.|||wow thats a tough one. theres not much anyone can say. these people lost someone from their family. i cant imagine. its not like these kids were gang bangers and they got shot. these students were so innocent, and just trying to get somewhere in life by going to college, what happend makes me sick. But i will say, i am terribly sorry for your losses, if there was anything i could do i would. Just remember, your loved ones are looking over you. my grandma died and came back the other night when me and my mom were at my uncles, and she talks about how she saw us at my uncles, and she said she saw what we were doing and told us and she was extremely accurate. That gives me hope. And i hope it gives all of these families hope, that your loved ones are looking over you, and their spirits are still with you. but once again id like to say this is a terrible tragedy and i am so sorry. god bless you all. ill pray for you|||Unless you know how it feels, there are NO words to say that will help. Only if there is some action done to prevent this, will there be any sense that their children did not die in vain. Unfortunately, no one's going to change the guns laws, or pysch evaluation procedures, or promote anything new in this country except a lot of whinning, and then boom...nothing.
Nothing happened after Columbine...except the school's a deserted building now; so why is this any different???from that.|||I'm sorry that none of the law abiding victims had a gun in thier shoe to put and end to this madness, all they could do was cower and beg. They did what they could to survive and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

I wonder how many victims there would have been if there hadn't been strict gun control in place...1 or 2 maybe?|||God bless all the family members of the Victims.
Tonight I pray, not just for me, but for all the Victims, especially their families and friends, of those who lost their lives. Keep the strenght up, your angels are seeing you from heaven.
My Condolences To All The Families of The Victims.


+GOD BLESS+




I personally feel like stuff like this is one day going to kill us, and the end of the world will come, due to Terrorism, and self-distructure.

Sorry. Just, that type of things make me extremely mad, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, so I wanted to get it out of my system.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment