Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just a hypothetically speaking, if they make it to the East final (elite eight), do they stand a chance against Kentucky? (Assuming Kentucky makes it to the East final/elite eight too)

Oh yeah, btw Jerry West's a West Virginia university's alumni!|||Lose in the final to Kansas to 73-69 in one of the best championship games we've seen in a while. Just as good if not better than Kansas-Memphis.|||I have them in the Final Four; beating the younger inexperienced Kentucky to get there, before they eventually lose in the Final to Kansas.|||Dick Vitale, ESPN said on Mike and MIke this morning that West Virgina will go to the Final Four and lose to Kentucky who will beat Kansas in the NCAA Final.|||I have them losing to Villanova in the Final Four|||I have them losing to Missouri in the second round. Kentucky would beat them by 10 points or more.|||I have West Virginia going to the Sweet 16 and losing there to New Mexico...crazy I know.|||I have them making it to the elite 8 but then losing to Kentucky|||I have them losing to the Jayhawks in the final.|||I have them making it to the finals and then losing to Kansas.|||to the elite 8|||they will make it to da final four and lose to kentucky

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment