Friday, February 24, 2012

It was only a few years ago that I thought West Virginia was just the west part of Virginia lol. But how come ya never hear much out of there? It's a very quiet state. I don't think I have ever heard much of West Virginia on the news or anything, except for that mining thing that happened a few months ago. That's really it though. We have to drive through in a couple weeks on our way down to North Carolina for a family wedding, so I'm just wondering what it's gonna be like.|||Seriously?? Did you guys drop out of school in like 5th grade before they got the part about there being 50 United States and that West Virginia is one of them?? Also, just so all you geniuses out there know South Dakota and North Dakota are separate states, as are North Carolina and South Carolina.|||west virginia is havinig its 145th b-day this summer (2008) ohh btw west virginia is the best state there is

Report Abuse

|||i love alexanders answer!west virginia is the best state ever and the most beautiful state!im born and raised here!and i love it!and you never hear about us because its a perfect state!

Report Abuse

|||How often do you hear about Idaho? Montana? Hawaii?

Report Abuse

|||I hate it when people are like "West Virginians are hillbillys" And @412 KiD, West Virginia is not ugly ya retard.

Report Abuse

|||Of course we do:

COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME, TO THE PLACE, WHERE I BELONG, WEST VIRGINIA!|||I dont know.. it seems Canada is much bigger and I hear about them like once a year. Actually I just hear the word mentioned.|||West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, ask John Denver.....|||I LEFT FRIDAY MORNING TO GO TO WEST VIRGINIA, WITH MY BOYFRIEND, AND I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS A PART OF VIRGINIA TO. IT'S VERY BEAUTIFUL THE TREES ARE CHANGING COLORS AND THE PEOPLE THERE ARE VERY POLITE. WE JUST GOT BACK LATE SUNDAY NIGHT.|||I lived in w. va for about two years as a child, i'm sure it's changed. but i remember it being very rural where we lived. like NO neighbors at all, we literally had to drive into town once a week for food and groceries. mostly what i remember, i was only seven yo, was that it seemed really magical in the woods to me. it was beautiful, mountainous, serene. i remember a lot of rainbows. i still have nightmares that i go back and the beautiful places i remember are all now developments of identical fisher price homes. i hope not, i hope you have a nice drive through it and you can see what inspired the song that goes.... "west virginia, mountain momma, take me home to the place i belong..."|||Yes we do. Only when bad things happen.|||West Virgina is ugly country and racist I never got called the word N*gger so many time in my life by a caucassian person. The only thing beautiful about it is the mountains and Summersville Lake.|||Haven't you heard of all the west virginia jokes?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment