Friday, February 24, 2012

Ok so i live in Virginia and i want to take my permit test. But the manual has to many chapters, and a lot seem useless what parts and chapters should i ready more thoroughly.|||Street signs and speed limits in certains. Also distances you're supposed to stay between cars while traveling at certain speeds, when to use your high beams and when not to... That's what I remember most about it. Haven't taken it in a long while though. The manual at the DMV is quite short. Just read it over and take the practice test online a few times before you go.|||read it know it pass it first time you shouldread it more than once and read it up to time you walk thru testing room door always better to get it right the first time|||Too many chapters in that dinky little manual? I live in Virginia too--please let me know when you get on the roads so I can move to the Gobi Desert or some place like that.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment