Friday, February 24, 2012

I am applying to JMU, VCU, GMU, VTech, and Mary Washington.
I have a 3.71 weighted GPA and 1830 SAT (580 math, 590 reading, and 660 writing).
I have a some extracurricular activities (I have held two part-time jobs, done many hours of community service, and played basketball for the house league in my community). My top choice is Virginia Tech, and my second choice is JMU. My safe school is VCU.
What are my chances of getting into any of these Universities?
Thanks|||It sounds like you've got a good chance of getting in to all of them. Tech tends to be more selective than the other schools on your list, but you've got a good GPA, so I think at the very least you would be wait listed there. Good luck!|||I think you are in good shape.

I have had a similar standing as you and I got into Virginia Tech, GMU and JMU but it all does depend on what you are majoring in with VA tech because I have had friends with lower GPAs than yours get into Virginia Tech but My friend who majored in Engineering didn't get in but she had a 3.9. So it really varies on the major.|||Excellent - I would say your a 9 out of 10 buddy. Congratulations.|||vewtvetee

火车采集器
  • vocelli
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment